The Countess Conspiracy  - Courtney Milan The Alloy of Law  - Brandon Sanderson Daniel Deronda (Penguin Classics) - George Eliot, Terence Cave Blood Memory - Greg Iles The Wild Shore - Kim Stanley Robinson A Breath of Snow and Ashes  - Diana Gabaldon The Fourth Protocol - Frederick Forsyth

The Countess Conspiracy - Light and cute.

The Alloy of Law - Quite different from the other Mistborn books, which I was expecting. Enjoyable, but I'd have liked to have learned why Mistborns seem to have died out. And more about Twinborns' abilities and varieties. That all could have been fleshed out more, I think.

Daniel Deronda - On the verge of giving up on this one. I'm just not enjoying it very much. I'll give it a couple more weeks to grab me.

The Magician's Nephew and The Last Battle - I liked these, but they aren't my favorites. In fact, I think The Last Battle is my least favorite of the series. So glad to have reread these childhood favorites, though!

Blood Memory - The first person present was jarring at first, but the story was so engrossing I quit noticing it.

The Wild Shore - Could.Not.Put.This.Down. Can't wait to read the other two in the triptych.

A Breath of Snow and Ashes - Audio book. I'm listening to these in anticipation of the release of MOBY.

The Fourth Protocol - Audio book. Haven't made much progress with this, but should finish it by the end of the week.

Mt. TBR books: The Alloy of Law, Blood Memory, The Wild Shore, The Fourth Protocol