Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  - J.K. Rowling The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald The Stockholm Octavo the Stockholm Octavo - Karen Engelmann Agnes Grey - Anne Bronte New Earth - Ben Bova Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë The Fiery Cross - Diana Gabaldon Command Authority - Tom Clancy, Mark Greaney

The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - For the Narnia group read. Still love these, even knowing what I know now about them.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - For the HP group read.

The Great Gatsby - Hauntingly beautiful language. Sad story.

The Stockholm Octavo - Intrigue and more intrigue! Will look for her next book.

The Fiery Cross - Audio book. Getting caught up with the Frasers and the MacKenzies before the new book comes out.

Agnes Grey - Enjoyable, but it didn't grab me the way The Tenant of Wildfell Hall did. Perhaps because Agnes neither broke any conventions nor had any great difficulty to overcome.

New Earth - So disappointing. So very, very disappointing.

Jane Eyre - Most of this was familiar, but a good chunk of it wasn't. I must have read an abridged version in my teens. Amazing book!

The Hermit of Lammas Wood - Meh. A quickie read, but nothing to write home about. The characters and their way of speaking in adages ("Sooner started, sooner finished." etc.) grated on me.

Command Authority - Audio book. I miss the Jack Ryan of old. The Jack Ryan of The Hunt for Red October. Not a huge fan of Jack Ryan, Jr. I only stuck with this out of nostalgia.

Wuthering Heights - About 30% in. I won't finish tomorrow. So very dark!

Mt. TBR Books:  The Great Gatsby, The Stockholm Octavo, Agnes Grey, New Earth, Command Authority, Jane Eyre