Eugene Onegin - Alexander Pushkin, Stanley Mitchell Chronicles of Avonlea - L.M. Montgomery Eight Cousins - Louisa May Alcott Rose in Bloom - Louisa May Alcott Mistborn: The Final Empire  - Brandon Sanderson 해리포터와 마법사의 돌 1 - 김혜원, J.K. Rowling

Eugene Onegin - A DWS read. This intimidates me - poetry is all but incomprehensible to me.  Wish me luck!

Chronicles of Avonlea - for the 2013 Anne of Green Gables reread. I don't think I've ever read this, so I'm looking forward to it.

Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom for the Alcott event. I cheated a bit and read An Old Fashioned Girl last weekend. Time permitting, I might sneak in an Alcott biography, but I haven't decided which one yet.

Mistborn for the SFF group read here.  It's new to me, and I'm enjoying it so far.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for Litchick's Harry Potter group read.

I'll finish up An Unlikely Spy soon, possibly over the weekend.  I haven't decided on my next audio book, but Drums of Autumn is a strong contender. So is Phantom of the Opera.

And it's my husband's turn to pick audio books for our trip to see family at Thanksgiving, so there will be at least one more book for the month.